“Inspirational, insightful and entertaining. Rob Hartnett takes you on a journey when he speaks that leaves you wanting more.” Award Winning Entrepreneur, USA
Rob Hartnett delivers passionate, entertaining & interactive keynote presentations & workshops on Business Growth, Personal Motivation, Mindset, Sales Effectiveness, Customer Experience & Leadership.
Rob’s presentations focus on building the revenue and reputations of organizations both large and small through proven, scaleable business & personal growth systems that have worked with global top 100 organisations as well as fast growing start up’s and entrepreneurs building their first business.
He has presented to audiences from Financial Services, Banking, Professional Services, Pharmaceutical, IT&T, Retail, Automotive, Real Estate & Manufacturing in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, USA, New Zealand & across Australia.
Rob is also an experienced corporate facilitator of workshops from 2 hours to 2 Days on subjects such as Key Account Planning, Winning New Business, Building Trusted Relationships, Negotiation & Influence. Due to his facilitation skills he is often called upon to MC events regularly.
Rob is the author of a number of books and publications on sales, marketing & motivation and has appeared numerous time on TV, Radio and in the Press. He is currently a sales expert on Kochies Business Builders. See his work online at http://www.youtube.com/robhartnettlive
” I have never said this before with regards to a sales training session, but I would actually like to do the course again to embed the knowledge.” Sales Director Financial Services, Australia
Popular Conference Keynotes
- Thinking Big in Times of Change
- The Winning Mindset
- Going One Better – Why Winners Win
- The 3 Secrets of World Class Sales Organisation’s
- Million Dollar Selling – Tips from the Top
- Building a High Performance Customer Experience Culture
- Selling Strategies in a Social Media World
- Customer Service Secrets of World Class Organisations
Popular Conference Workshops
- Sales for Non Sales People
- Building Trusted Relationships
- Influencing Skills
- Winning Complex B2B Sales
- Key Account Management Strategies
- Effective Customer Interactions
- Essential Sales Skills for Dealer/Reseller Managers
- Negotiation Success